Wholesale Distributors for S “Type” Load Cell – ST-G to Philippines Factory
Our goal is to satisfy our customers by offering golden service, good price and high quality for Wholesale Distributors for S “Type” Load Cell – ST-G to Philippines Factory, winning customers' trust is the gold key to our success! If you are interested in our products, please feel free to visit our web site or contact us.
S type load cell, tension and compression, good output symmetry, compact structure, overload protected, high security.Simple to install, full range of capacities, suitable for electromechanical scale, crane scale, hopper scale and various special scales.
|Recommended Excitation Voltage||5V～12V(AC or DC)|
|Maximum Excitation Voltage||15V(AC or DC)|
|Operating Temperature Range||(-30～+70)℃|
|Compensated Temperature Range||(-20～+60)℃|
|Temperature Effect On Load||±0.02%F.S/10℃|
|Temperature Effect On Zero||±0.02%F.S/10℃|
|Mode of Connection||Input+:Red
The KitchenAid® Sausage Stuffer Kit attaches to your KitchenAid® Food Grinder. Utilize the small or large interchangeable nozzle to create your choice of sausage from fresh ground meat. The power of the Stand Mixer leaves your hands free to guide the sausage into perfectly formed links. Making homemade sausage effortless, this is just another reason to love your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer.
Pipe Calc Elite™ is an advanced calculator designed specifically for pipe trade professionals. This app provides quick and reliable access to standard pipe data and dimensions for 7 different piping materials. In addition, Pipe Calc Elite™ makes solving complex pressure loss equations, linear and rolling offsets, cutbacks, and other calculations you might need on the job site a breeze.
Pipe Calc Elite™ has a wide range of unit conversion capabilities and its ability to accept and manipulate fractions for all calculations is exceptional.
Whether you’re a plumber, pipe fabricator, or any other professional in the pipe trade you’ll find this calculator a valuable tool to have on you at all times.
• Feet & Inch Fractions and Trig
• Build-in pipe data including area, diameters, and fill weights
• Offsets and complex rolling offsets
• Bends, slopes, grade, drop, and fitting angles
• Run, take-out, and cutback calcs
• Pressure loss for any size pipe or type based on flow rate, velocity, length or combinations of these inputs
• Unit conversions for flow, velocity, pressure, force, length, area, and temperature
• Flow rates, force, volume, and velocity of fluid in a pipe
Build-In Pipe Data
• Select from 7 different pipe materials (Steel, Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, PVC, and Copper)
• Select Pipe Type (i.e. schedule 40, 80)
• Enter Pipe size (1/4″ to 42″)
• Solves for inside diameter, outside diameter, internal area, wall thickness, pipe volume per foot, dry pipe weight per foot, and filled pipe weight per foot
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/pipecalcelite for more information including our detailed user’s manual.
You may download our Pipe Calc Elite™ app on the Apple app store(iTunes).